1.1 CLARKS RELIANCE FOOTWEAR PRIVATE LIMITED, having its registered address at A/202, Second Floor, Fulcrum, Sahar Road, Andheri East, Next to Hotel Hyatt Regency, Mumbai – 400099, India (“Clarks”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the website www.clarks.in (collectively referred to as the “Clarks India Platform”) through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of footwear (“Products”) to the users of the Clarks India Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
1.3 This document is an electronic record and is governed by the provisions under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder as may be applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. Type of Information Collected
2.2 You agree to provide information, which shall be true, correct, up to date and accurate. You may access, amend, alter or require deletion of your information partially or fully by contacting us at [email protected] or 1800 210 4504
2.4 We may collect a variety of information from you, including your name, password, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences, including any other usage and interaction details with us or our affiliates. We may collect such information which when combined with other pieces of information available with us could reasonably allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). Personal Information shall include but is not limited to your full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth
2.5 We may also collect, receive, process or store certain sensitive personal data or information consisting of, but not limited to:
2.5.2 Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
2.5.3 Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
2.5.4 Any detail relating to the above Personal Information categories as provided to us for providing service; and
2.5.5 Any of the information received under above Personal Information categories by us for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
(Collectively, referred to as “Sensitive Personal Data or Information”).
3. Use of Information Collected
3.1 We may collect, use or process your information including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the following purposes:
3.1.1 For creating and giving you access to your registered account on the Clarks India Platform.
3.1.2 To develop, deliver, process and improve our Products, services, content in order to personalize and improve your experience.
3.1.3 To inform you about our Products, services, offers, updates, upcoming events, including providing you information in relation to order confirmations, invoices, technical notices, security alerts.
3.1.4 For internal analytical and research purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Our Products, services and customer communications.
3.1.5 To meet any legal or regulatory requirement or comply with a request from any governmental or judicial authority.
3.1.6 To resolve any request, dispute, grievance or complaint raised by you in relation to your use of the Clarks India Platform.
3.1.7 To detect or monitor any fraudulent or illegal activity on the Clarks India Platform.
4. Disclosure of Information Collected
4.1 We may from time to time be required to disclose the information collected from you to our trusted third party service providers who assist us in order to facilitate the provision of services and purchase of Products on the Clarks India Platform. For instance, we may share your information with third party payment gateway provider to process transactions on the Clarks India Platform. By using the Clarks India Platform, you consent to any such disclosure of your information with third party service providers. We ensure that such third party service providers are bound by reasonable confidentiality obligations and/ or use, maintain and follow generally accepted industry and security standards with respect to such information.
4.2 We may also disclose your information when such disclosure is requisitioned under any law or judicial decree or when we, in our sole discretion, deem it necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of other Users, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk
4.4 A third party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from the you by such third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The Financial Information collected from you is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by you through a process of authentication in which we shall have no role to play and hence, we shall bear no liability in relation to the same. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of third party payment gateway providers or any breach of conditions, representations and warranties given by them. We shall also not be obligated to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third party payment service providers.
4.5 While we take best efforts to ensure that your information including Personal Information, Financial Information and Sensitive Personal Information or Data is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, you are strongly advised to exercise reasonable discretion while providing Personal Information or Financial Information while using the services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
5.1 The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Personal Information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. When you submit your information on the Clarks India Platform, your information is protected through our security systems. Please note that we use international and industry-recognized standards such as per applicable laws, rules and regulations.
5.3 Although we make best possible efforts to transmit and store all the information provided by you in a secure operating environment that is not open to public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security and we do not guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of any information and potential security breaches. You agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive your Personal Information or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
6. Cookies Policy
6.1 Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visits, access or browse the Clarks India Platform, we automatically receive the uniform resource locator of the site from which such you visit, access or browse the Clarks India Platform, details of the website you visit on leaving the Clarks India Platform, the internet protocol (“IP”) address of each User’s computer operating system, type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, and the name of the User’s internet service provider. This information is used solely to analyse overall User trends and to help us improve our services. Please note that the link between the User’s IP address and the User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or to provide or facilitate the User with the services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges that we reserve the right to share some of the aggregate findings, including the personal information provided by the Users in an unidentifiable, aggregate form, and not the specific data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow the business. The amount of information sent to us depends on the settings of the web browser used by the User to access the Platforms. The User may refer to the browser used, if the User wishes to learn what information is provided to us.
6.2 The Clarks India Platform uses temporary cookies to store certain data. We do not store Personal Information in the cookies. Information collected by us, by any means whatsoever, that does not personally identify the User as an individual (such as patterns of utilization described above) is exclusively owned by us and may be used by us and third party service providers for technical administration of the Platforms, user administration, research, development, and other purposes.
6.3 You understand that you may set or amend your web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies on your computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Clarks India Platform.
6.4 We may allow other companies or entities to serve advertisements to you. These companies or entities include third party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement technology vendors and research firms. We may target some advertisements to you that fit a certain general profile. We do not use Personal Information to target advertisements to you. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing the services to its Users, we may allow authorised third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser.
6.6 We may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users for the purpose of administration of services, research and development, training, business intelligence, business development, or for User administration. We may share such telephone records with third parties when required by law or when required to provide or facilitate the User with the services.
6.7 You consent to our reproduction/publishing of all testimonials and reviews given by you on the Clarks India Platform in relation to the services or the Products. You agree that we may edit the testimonials and reviews provided by you and reproduce/publish such edited or paraphrased versions of the testimonials and reviews on the Clarks India Platform. If the User has any concerns with the reproduction/publication of any testimonial or review provided by you, the User may contact us at [email protected] or 1800 210 4504.
7. Opt-Out Policy
7.1. The third party service providers with whom we may share information provided by you are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with you. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners.
7.2. If you wish to remove your contact information from all our mailing lists and newsletters, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected] or 1800 210 4504. We reserve the right to limit membership based on availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken.
8. Retention of information
10 Grievance Redressal
Name: RASBIHARI LALWANI
Designation: Grievance Officer
Email Address : [email protected]
1.1 CLARKS RELIANCE FOOTWEAR PRIVATE LIMITED, having its registered addressed at A/202, Second Floor, Fulcrum, Sahar Road, Andheri East, Next to Hotel Hyatt Regency, Mumbai – 40009, India (“Clarks”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the website www.clarks.in (collectively referred to as the “Clarks India Platform”), through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of footwear (“Products”) to the users of the Clarks India Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
This delivery and shipping policy (“Policy”), together with the Terms sets out our policies and procedures towards delivery and shipping of Products purchased on the Clarks India Platform.
1.3 We provide shipping and delivery of our Products all over India. We aim to provide the best customer experience for you by tying-up and partnering with leading logistics service providers to handle your order in the best possible way and to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience in receiving the Product that you have ordered from the Clarks India Platform. We make all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Products are delivered to you in a timely fashion.
1.4 By agreeing to use the Clarks India Platform and/ or purchasing a Product on the Clarks India Platform, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy without modification. We encourage you to read and understand the terms of this Policy every time you visit the Clarks India Platform. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to use, access or transact on the Clarks India Platform.
2. TERMS OF SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
2.1 We partner with third party logistic service providers in order to effectuate Product shipping and delivery to you ("Logistic Partners"). We shall provide the details of the Logistic Partner which will be responsible for processing the shipping and delivery of any Product(s) purchased by you on the Clarks India Platform at the time such Product is processed and successfully handed over to the Logistic Partner by us. Our standard dispatch timelines range between 2 to 7 (two to seven) days from the date of order of the Product by you on the Clarks India Platform. In any case the user will be provided with an estimated timeline for the delivery of the Product purchased from the Clarks India Platform. This estimated timeline shall be notified to the user on the order confirmation page displayed at the time the order is confirmed by us. We will also share details about your orders pursuant to their dispatch on the e-mail ID and/or mobile number provided by you/ registered with us. You agree and understand that though we effectuate Product delivery to the Users through our Logistic Partners, we reserve the right to ship and deliver the Products on our own without engaging any Logistic Partners or third party service providers.
2.2. You agree and understand that though we endeavour to ship and deliver our Products all across India, we may, in our sole discretion determine a select list of areas which are unserviceable for delivery of Products. We or our Logistic Partners do not provide shipping and delivery services in such unserviceable areas and may not process your orders on the Clarks India Platform in such cases. In the event an area has been deemed unserviceable by us, we shall notify such user at the time of placing an order for purchase of Products on the Clarks India Platform. You may also verify whether an area is unserviceable for deliveries by us by entering the relevant area pin-code on the Clarks India Platform.
2.3. You agree and acknowledge that to effectuate timely delivery of the purchased Products to you we may inquire or collect specific information like your name, shipping address, billing address, landmarks, contact details, etc. You shall ensure that all information that is submitted by you to us on the Clarks India Platform is true, complete, accurate and sufficient to identify the actual place of delivery. You understand that you shall bear absolute liability in case of any failure by us in delivering the purchased Products due to your failure to provide correct, complete, sufficient and accurate information at the time of placing the order. It is further clarified that we shall not be liable in any manner and at any point in time due to your failure to provide correct and complete information.
2.4. We will attempt to deliver the purchased Product to your designated address within the estimated timeline of delivery notified to you. In the event you are not available or present to accept the delivery of the Product, our Logistic Partners will make a maximum of 3 (three) attempts to deliver the purchased Product(s) to you. If the third delivery attempt is unsuccessful and you continue to remain unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel the order of the purchased Products at our sole discretion and process the return of such Product to us. We further reserve the right to deduct the shipping and delivery charges borne by us while processing any refunds subsequent to such cancellation.
2.5 While we make reasonable endeavours in ensuring that purchased Products are delivered to you in a timely manner and within the timeline notified to you, you accept and acknowledge that the delivery may be delayed on account of:
- (a) Logistical issues beyond our control;
- (b) Unsuitable weather conditions;
- (c) Political disruptions, strikes, employee-lockouts, etc.;
- (d) Acts of God such as floods, earthquakes, etc.;
- (e) Other unforeseeable circumstances.
In such events of delay, we shall make reasonable attempt to inform you by writing to your email ID and/or mobile number registered with us. We disclaim all liabilities that may arise on account of our failure to inform or notify you of delays in the delivery of purchased Products on the Clarks India Platform. Further, we shall be under no obligation to compensate you for any claim that may otherwise arise on account of delay in the shipment or delivery or use of the purchased Products.
2.6. We endeavour to engage Logistic Partners, employees, agents with the highest regard for ethics and integrity; and behave in a fashion that exudes thorough professionalism, competence and good mannerism. You agree and acknowledge that the actions, inactions of delivery individuals are not in our control, and it is not possible for us to monitor and observe each delivery executive. Since we are merely facilitating delivery of a Product purchased by you, we shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of our delivery agents, employees, or personnel and/ or the Logistic Partner or their employees, agents, or personnel including deficiency in service, wrong delivery of Product, time taken to deliver the Product, Product package tampering, etc. For the sake of abundant clarity, it is stated that any ill-mannerism, impoliteness, discourtesy or offensiveness shown by our delivery executives or the employees, agents, personnel of the Logistic Partners is beyond our control and any issue arising between you and our delivery executive or an employee, agent, personnel of the Logistic Partner will have to be resolved by the you, independently. You agree and acknowledge that you will not hold us responsible or require us to settle, mediate or resolve any disputes between you and the delivery personnel delivering the Products to you.
2.7. Once you place an order on the Clarks India Platform, we process such order and hand over the purchased Product to our Logistic Partner. The User will receive a unique tracking identity number once the purchased Product is handed over to the Logistics Partner, which will enable the User in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased Products. The User may use the tracking identity number on the Clarks India Platform or the website and/or the mobile application of the Logistic Partner to check the status and location of the purchased Product and its estimated time of delivery. Our customer service team coordinates with the Logistic Partners to ensure that the Products are delivered to you at the earliest and make all reasonable efforts in ensuring that the Logistic Partners update the tracking status of the purchased Products on a real time basis. It is clarified that we engage third party service providers to effectuate deliveries of the Products and hence, we do not guarantee the accuracy or correctness of the tracking status and the status may be subject to inconsistencies arising out of time-lags in updating the information and/ or other technical difficulties which are not in our control.
2.8. We reserve the right to charge or collect shipping fees on Products from time to time. Shipping charges may vary based on the value of the Product, type of Product, area of delivery, payment mechanism, etc. You agree that we are authorized to collect, on behalf of the Logistic Partner, the shipping and delivery fees for the delivery service provided by the Logistic Partner. In the event we charge a shipping fees for the delivery of a purchased Product, such shipping fees will not be refunded by us pursuant to any return request raised by you. However, we may make exceptions and refund the shipping fees in the event a defected, damaged, deficient or incorrect Product (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by us after due verification in our sole discretion) has been delivered. You acknowledge and accept that the title and risk of all Products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon the delivery of the purchased Products to you.
2.9. Return of purchased Product isfacilitated through our reverse-Logistics Partners. On receipt of request for return of Product on the Clarks India Platform and the same being duly acknowledged by us, our reverse-Logistics Partners shall get in touch with you in order to collect the purchased Products from you. We process returns of purchased Products in accordance with our Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy .
3. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Any queries or concerns relating to the shipping and delivery of Products as per this Policy may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at the below mentioned details:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1800 210 4504
Return And Refund Policy
CLARKS RELIANCE FOOTWEAR PRIVATE LIMITED, having its registered address at A/202, Second Floor, Fulcrum, Sahar Road, Andheri East, Next to Hotel Hyatt Regency, Mumbai – 400099, India (“Clarks”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the website www.clarks.in (collectively referred to as the “Clarks India Platform”) through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of footwear (“Products”) to the users of the Clarks India Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
We aim to provide the best customer experience to our Users beginning from placing an order to initiating a return. While transacting on the Clarks India Platform, you can expect a hassle-free experience in returning the Product that you have ordered and can rely on us as your preferred shopping destination.
This cancellation, return and refund policy (“Policy”), together with the Terms sets out our procedures and policies in accepting Product cancellation, return and refund thereof.
1. APPLICABILITY OF POLICY
1.1 By agreeing to use the Clarks India Platform and/or initiating a request for purchase of Product(s) on the Clarks India Platform, you agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Policy without modification. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to transact on the Clarks India Platform.
1.2 Please note that we may from time to time change the terms of the Policy that govern your return, refund or cancellation of an order for Products on the Clarks India Platform. Every time you wish to use the Clarks India Platform, please check the Policy to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
2. TERMS FOR CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND OF ORDERS
2.1. Cancellation of Products
- (a) You can cancel orders for Products partially or fully prior to issuing and processing of the invoice in relation to such Products by us. Orders cannot be cancelled once the invoice has been processed and issued.
- (b) In case you change your mind in relation to a particular order of the Products, you may cancel the placed purchase order, by referencing the unique tracking identity number (which enables the User in tracking the status of delivery of the purchased Products) received by you from us and requesting us to process a cancellation by sending an email to [email protected] or 1800 210 4504
(c) On receipt of the cancellation request prior to issuing and processing of the invoice we shall cancel the order and initiate the refund for the Products within 1 (one) business day from the receipt of the cancellation request from you. The amount shall be refunded to you through the same mode of payment used by you for the purchase. All refunds shall be subject to applicable policies and charges of the User’s bank/ financial institution.
2.2 Return of Products
- (a) You may initiate the request for return of the Product if: (i) Product is damaged; (b) both the Product and shipping package have been damaged; (iii) Product is defective or is not in working condition; (iv) the Product is of bad quality; (v) parts of the Product or accessory is missing; (vi) the Product ordered is different from what was ordered basis the Product description provided on the Clarks India Platform; or (vii) you are dissatisfied with the purchased Product (“Non-Compliant Product”). You shall initiate such requests for a return within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you receive the delivery of the Product (“Return Period”).
- (b) You shall keep the Products in its unused, original condition, along with the original invoice/ sale receipt, brand outer box, MRP tags attached, user manual, warranty cards, and original accessories in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up. We would accept the request for return of such Product subject to the terms of this Policy.
- (c) If you have received any Product which is subject to return in terms of this Policy, we suggest you to immediately register a request in this regard on the Clarks India Platform. We will in our sole discretion verify if: (a) the defects and damages in the Products or the non-compliances claimed in such Products are acceptable by us, or (b) such defects, damages or non-compliances are due to our default, and will accordingly post verification, accept or reject the request for return. For such verification, we may request you to send us images of the damaged, defective or Non-Compliant Product received and/or allow our personnel to schedule a visit to assess the damage, defect or non-compliance in the Product. Further to the assessment of the damage or the concern reported in the return request, we may in our sole discretion resolve the issue subject to the assessment report, in a manner as we may deem fit.
- (d) Your return will be processed only when the conditions as may be stipulated by us are fulfilled at the time of return of such Products, such as the Product being returned in original condition (including water seal stickers in case of fragrances), along with the price tag intact including original packaging of the product, the brand outer packaging of the Non-Compliant Product and all accessories therein, no damage having occurred post-delivery of the Product while in your possession etc.
- (e) You agree that we will not accept the return of any Product: (i) if you have placed the order for a wrong product model, colour or incorrect Product, (ii) if the Product belongs to non-returnable Product category (For instance, personalised Products that are not suitable for return based on their nature), (iii) if you fail to request return/register a complaint in relation to a Non-Compliant Product within the Return Period. Any damage to the Product caused by your improper wearing or safekeeping of the Product, or any modification or change to the Product by you the User or a third party or any depreciation in the value for other reasons will not be deem such Product a Non-Compliant Product and will not be considered a quality problem. Any decision by us in this regard shall be final and binding.
- (f) You can return the Product(s), purchased from us provided the Product(s) satisfy below mandatory conditions:
- (i) The Product has not, cleaned or tampered with by you.
- (ii) The price tag /bar code, brand tags, original packaging material, accompanying accessories is intact and not altered, damaged or discarded by you.
- (iii) The Product is not altered, unless proven vendor defect.
- (iv) Return is being initiated against the order under which it was bought and from same account and the serial number/ bar code of the Product matches our records.
- (v) There is no foul odour, perfume, stains, dents, scratches, tears or damage on the Product.
- (vii) Products returned should be in unused, undamaged, unwashed and in a saleable condition.
- (viii) We are satisfied that the Product has not been rendered defective or unusable.
We reserve the right to reject the return request for a Product if it does not satisfy the aforementioned conditions.
(g) Return of purchased Products are facilitated through our reverse-logistics partners. On receipt of request for return of Product on the Clarks India Platform and the same being duly acknowledged by us, our reverse-logistics partners may get in touch with you in order to collect the purchased Products from you.
(a) At the time of raising a request for return or cancelling the Products on the Clarks India Platform, you may seek refund for the Non-Compliant Product. Such refund will be made to the you only in the even the payment has been received by us for the Product.
(b) Please be informed that when you opt to cancel or return the Products, upon our verification and assessment of the Products at store and the documents relating thereto, the refund amount for such Products which are eligible for return as per the terms of this Policy, will be processed within a period of 1 (One) business day from the date of us verifying the defect or the non-compliance in the Product. Your refund will be processed only when the conditions as may be stipulated by us are fulfilled, such as the Product being returned in original condition, along with the price tag intact including original packaging of the product, the brand outer packaging of the Non-Compliant Product and all accessories therein. For the sake of abundant clarity, it is clarified that we shall not make any refund in respect of a Product that is deemed ineligible for a refund based on our verification and assessment. The refund amount will be credited to the original payment mode. You acknowledge that after initiation of refund, it may take additional time for your refund to reflect in your account which is subject to your financial institution or payment solution provider terms and conditions.
(c) We do not make any cash refunds. The amount will be refunded to you within 7 (seven) working days depending upon the mode of payment chosen by you. Sometimes banks or financial intermediaries take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund does not happen by the date advised, you may contact us, and we will gladly help you..
(d) Refund to be made to the User shall not include any amount paid towards shipping charges or any other such charges applicable from time to time. However, in the event a Product has been delivered with a defect or damage (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by us after due verification at its sole discretion) we may refund the shipping charges to you. You will be provided with a refund if you have received a non-returnable Product in a damaged or defective condition subject to verification and examination of the damage or defect of the Product by us.
(e) We reserve the right to reject a refund request for a Product if it does not satisfy the quality conditions specified under this Policy on our assessment pursuant to its return. We may in such cases notify you and send the returned Product back without initiating a refund.
3. Customer Support
Any queries or concerns relating to the return, refund and cancellation may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1800 210 4504
We make every effort to fulfill all the orders placed. However, please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to process and must cancel.
The reasons include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product, pricing and stock information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
If your order is cancelled after your credit card/debit card or Net Banking has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your respective Credit card/debit card or Net Banking Account
Cancellation by the Customer
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed in our warehouse. We will not be able to cancel the order if it has been processed (shipped) by us. Clarks.in has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by clarks.in and accept clarks.in decision regarding the cancellation. Any amount paid will be refunded back to the same mode as was chosen by you to make the payment.
In case delivery is attempted, we request you to deny acceptance if you do not wish to keep the product.
If the payment was by Credit Card /Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the respective Card account or the Net-banking account.
Refunds for prepaid orders will be processed once the shipment returns to our warehouse Typically refunds are processed in less than 15 working days.
Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card/ debit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank. Incase of any delay, it shall be upto to the customer to take it up with their respective credit card/ debit card bank with the clarks.in refund process reference.
If you have any questions, please call us at our toll-free number i.e.
1800-210-4504 or 1800-102-4504 or
email us at [email protected]
Fees And Payments Policy
CLARKS RELIANCE FOOTWEAR PRIVATE LIMITED, having its registered addressed at A/202, Second Floor, Fulcrum, Sahar Road, Andheri East, Next to Hotel Hyatt Regency, Mumbai – 400099, India (“Clarks”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating website www.clarks.in (collectively referred to as the “Clarks India Platform”), through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of footwear (“Products”) to the users of the Clarks India Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
WHAT IS THIS FEES AND PAYMENTS POLICY?
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. 1. Clarks does not levy any fee for browsing the Clarks India Platform. Clarks may in future, consider levying fees on the User for using the Clarks India Platform as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Clarks India Platform. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. Clarks does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Clarks India Platform after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
2. In order to ensure User convenience, Clarks offers multiple payment options to User. Clarks without prior notice to User, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- payment through net banking facilities;
- payment through select credit cards;
- payment through select debit cards;
- payments through cash on delivery;
- payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- Any other payment option as may be provided by Clarks from time to time. The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, Clarks accepts payments only from major select banking avenues. Clarks does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
3. It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at Clarks’s discretion. Clarks reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, Clarks may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card), failing which, Clarks reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
4. While using the Payment Options, User agrees to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Clarks’s third party payment gateway provider. User(s) shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. Clarks disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
5. Clarks shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to User(s) as a part of Clarks’s promotions.
- exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank.
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
- declination of transaction for reasons beyond Clarks’s control.
6. Clarks reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Clarks India Platform. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by Clarks, Clarks reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. Clarks may refuse to process transactions emanating from User(s) who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Clarks India Platform. Should Clarks be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Clarks India Platform, Clarks shall have the right to reject such transactions. Clarks may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such User or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that Clarks shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Clarks’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Clarks India Platform.
7. All the Products listed on the Clarks India Platform are including all applicable taxes. You will be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of Products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT/CST, service tax, GST, duties and cesses etc. Despite Clarks’s best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Clarks India Platform during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Clarks India Platform, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable. For avoidance of doubt, Clarks’s curative actions that will arise in the event of a price difference arising on the actual maximum retail price of a Products against the price published on the Clarks India Platform is set out below:
- If the maximum retail price of the Products delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Clarks India Platform, the User shall, within 48 (forty eight) hours from the time when he/she received the Products, intimate us at [email protected] or 1800 210 4504 in each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon Clarks being satisfied of the User’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be transferred into the User’s bank account within 7 (seven) days from the date of receiving the written notice from the User.
- If the maximum retail price of the Products listed on the Clarks India Platform is higher than what has been published and if Clarks is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, Clarks shall have the right to reserve the despatch of the purchased Products until the error on the Clarks India Platform have been rectified and the User pays the difference amount. If the User refuses to pay the difference, the User is entitled to seek a cancellation and the amount paid by the User shall be transferred into the User’s bank account within 7 (seven) days by Clarks.
- In order to process such refunds, the User will be required to send an email to us at [email protected] or 1800 210 4504. Thereafter, the User will receive a refund if the initial mode of payment for the order was ‘cash on delivery’. If the initial mode of payment for the order was through a payment option other than the ‘cash on delivery’ option, we may transfer the refund to the User’s source account that was used to make the initial payment
8. To enable User to make payments for purchasing Products on the Clarks India Platform, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Clarks India Platform and Clarks does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time be held liable.
9. Clarks may, from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between User(s) and other third parties, apart from Clarks. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the products purchased by you through the Clarks India Platform, Clarks shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
10. If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Clarks India Platform and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Clarks India Platform, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Products on the Clarks India Platform. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Clarks India Platform, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to us within 48 (forty eight) hours from the time from the time on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Clarks India Platform in order to enable Clarks initiate investigations.
11. If the User carries out a purchase on the Clarks India Platform and the payment in lieu thereof has been invalidated, Clarks reserves the right to retrieve the invalidated payment (“Invalidated Payment”) from the User. User shall within 2 (two) working days from the date of receiving a written notice from Clarks, remit the Invalidated Payment into Clarks’s bank account, details of which shall be set out in the notice. If the User fails to remit the Invalidated Payment into Clarks’s bank account despite having received the notice, Clarks shall be entitled to initiate civil and/or criminal legal action against the defaulting User at his/her cost and peril.
12. The ‘cash on delivery’ payment option allows Users to make a cash-only payment to our delivery executive or logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased Products to the User. Clarks reserves the right not to provide cash on delivery payment option for certain Products (these could be Products specified by Clarks or Products with value exceeding a specified amount) or locations. User(s) are required to peruse and accept the terms set out under the Return Refund and Cancellation Policy which sets out the terms of refunds for transactions carried out using the cash on delivery payment option.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:
Any queries or concerns relating to the Fees and Payment may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1800 210 4504